Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Most compelling Video: Outer Diverse - Diva Recommended!!



•*   Having you been longing to watch a compelling video, with wonderful music, emotion and compelling drama!  Well I just did and here are my review!!!  


Rhea Hawke is my new Diva idol......she can be yours too ♥¸.•*´)¸.•* .


After you have seen it go to Amazon and buy the book!!!


*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*This is a most compelling video, so full of passion, intrigue, tension!
struggle, longing, unrest I have seen in a very long time! The music beautifully captures the setting in this video. A stellar piece of work by Nina Munteanu.



The art work is stunning and I can hardly wait to get my copy of this book Do remember to vote for Cost Gurgi at the Aurora's in January for  his incredible art work*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*. 


Wow, this has got me purring!




!^,,^The link is on the upper right of the my blog page.....don't miss it.^,,^!



No comments: