Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Diva File Chronicles - Christmas Boxing Day Edition

A little quiet moment to reflect

From the Desk of the Diva File Chronicles:

A little note from my
feasting and visiting !

I have been enjoying Christmas and Boxing Day with my family and friends.....phew......this pencil is getting heavy...or is that too much weight in my paws from eating Organic chicken???? Not to say of the fully tummy!!!!! (ummm hummm)!

I SAY this:  party ON


Well sooner or later you WRITER'S younger or older have to put the pens down and SOCIALIZE....HAVE FUN...EAT DRINK AND BE MERRY!!!!

In my other column, I speak the value of Christmas, Boxing Day and relaxing!!!!    Tis the season to just enjoy ..........!!!!


http://divapaws4advice.blogspot.ca/2012/12/christmas-day-boxing-day.html


Count our blessings and paws too for that matter!!!

MY remedy for too much chicken is to watch a movie......:!!!

I hope you continue to have a marvellous time, Christmas, Hanukkah, or however you celebrate....

do it with FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!

"DIVA PAWS 4 ADVISE"
Be sure to visit my other blog site:  http://divapaws4advice.blogspot.ca/2012/12/christmas-day-boxing-day.html

Opps I just broke my pencil................................a good excuse to have fun now!!!!!!


No comments: